Thursday, May 7, 2015

April 2015

So I'm a week late on my monthly update, but I finally got a chance to do it. I've been off to an excellent start...

Let me get my new Dunnys out of the way here. I've started grabbing one per week from eBay and doing a #dunnymonday thing on eBay...got some fun ones off my collection list. None of these are for sale, just for me.




MAD

Joe Ledbetter


My first 8" dunny! He's missing his fish, but I'm probably gonna hang a lure from it.


First from the gold life series - a chase too!

John Paul Kaiser. Always on point.

Beast Bros - a personal favorite!


2 more Gold Life!

And another 8"! MAD this time. Only need a few more things to have all his Dunnys.

And then, my garage sale finds...it's been an awesome first month for me.


Found all of these in a big lot...playstation magazine lid stickers. I'm trying to find them all, but info is extremely scarce...can't even get a definitive list of what I'm missing, and trying to track down which issue they were in is nearly impossible. I saw a PS1 with a FF8 sticker on it already, but they wanted $35 for it...I'm kinda kicking myself, because I can't even find evidence of that sticker existing, let alone finding one for sale. I did find a RE one, which is further down in the pics. Anyone with any info or any stickers I don't have, PLEASE email me - 315retro@gmail.com


Found this lot first thing in the month at a thrift store I hit up. Nothing special, but all added to my personal stash.


Bomit sticker club month 3!


First big get of the year. Console with red controller, expansion pack, and perfect dark (with manual I believe) I'm asking $65 shipped. Rough condition Sesame Street lunchbox I'll do $5+ shipping. DM me on instagram or email me - 315retro@gmail.com


Big lot of paperwork. Zelda stuff sold, everything except the Bart's Nightmare, Turok and Perfect Dark manual for sale...hit me with an offer. I'd probably let it go for $15 shipped. Goosebumps also for me.


Metalhead Mike! My mom found this in the back of her closet - apparently a gift she lost and never gave me as a kid. What a score as an adult, right? The card is a little bit beat but the bubble is crystal clear and doesn't have any visible dents. Asking $55 shipped on this guy.


The iPod was originally for me, but I got an offer for double what I paid for it, and my music collection filled about a tenth of the hard drive, so I sold it. Gameboy with games for sale...it has trouble reading like 2 of these games, but works after a cleaning. Could probably stand some lovin', but works most of the time. No charger. $25 shipped, includes the games.


PS1 grab for myself, I'm buying them to slap the stickers on. Trying to make a wall of them eventually.


Gamecube lot. Mariokart for me (of course it's the one without the box, right?). Gamecube with power cord, grimy controller, and new controller (third party still in package)...it let me do a bunch of races on MK but crapped out when I tried to load up MP7 and wouldn't read the disc. Could also use some lovin'. Being sold as-is since it randomly won't read one disc...maybe needs that laser adjustment procedure, I don't wanna mess with it. How like $28 shipped?


NES lot! I asked a lady at a sale if she had any games, she came back out with these. Metroid $16 shipped, SMB/DH, Tetris, and Pacman...ummmm, $16 shipped? $12 shipped without the Pacman box, but you know you want it.


Blanks from Bomit and Eggshell Stickers. Had a hiccup with my order, but they threw in mad extras so I'm happy.


Another N64...was real dirty, but cleaned up nicely. N64 with Pokemon Snap, sunfaded blue controller, and power cord (no A/V) asking...$35 shipped? It's not pretty. Gamecube controllers fresh in the package - unfortunately third party, but they're pretty nice quality. IDK. $10 each shipped? Offer? Sin City $7 shipped. The rest are for me!



Bought a random big box of Magic cards for $1. Nothing special, already sold. PSP and games already sold. Gameshark 64 for me. DS game will be bundled with a future DS I buy.


And that's it for April. What a start, eh? Feels good man after a shit winter. Feel free to shoot me an offer on any of this stuff...if it doesn't sell, it'll be relisted elsewhere. I'm probably not gonna come back and edit the prices to be sold...so it could be gone, could be here. Email 315retro@gmail.com ...have a sweet summer guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment