Monday, November 10, 2014

Update, also Retro Game Con 2014 pics/haul!

OK! So I grabbed a few small things...retro game con pics to come at the end (mostly my scores, but a few other things too!)


Diddy and Bowser from the K'NEX set. Got most of the ones I care to have now...just want a dry bones I think, and I'm set. Oh and Wario.


Touma little trickers set. Panda style.


Pink bear, same set.


Gorilla, same set.


Turtle, same set...this guy worked for team Sonic at one point!


Random GI Joe grab from a thrift store...take the lot for $15 shipped while I still have it.


Rando Mario I came across. I guess it was the "toddler" option from the Happy Meal set back when Mario 3 dropped.


Super amazing dope Mishka dunny...love it. KEEP WATCH.


Grabbed a physical copy of Duck Tales since they're few and far between. It's an awesome game I didn't bother buying digitally...well worth the $15 I got this for. It's really hard to find a disc copy of this. Most of the time it's a download code in a box - lame.


Crowd shot of RGC 2014. Couldn't get a better pic since I was using instagram.


Badass Toejam and Earl print I picked up. Gonna frame it and hang it. The original was there for $30 but there was way too much other good stuff on a $45 budget to get it.


Rad cat plush I got, along with the first 3 issues of Usagi Yojimbo volume 2, which is when Mirage took over...as a bonus, all 3 are signed by Stan Sakai!


My VIP swag bag, plus 6 stickers I bought, minus various coupons and vouchers. T shirt on the right.


Dollar each PS1 bin...some tight scores. Manual missing the cover is Dino Crisis 2. Finally can test out my Odyssey 2 but I haven't yet haha. Accidentally re-bought Gex for $2 because I forgot I already had it. Damn.


My mini 10-Doh by squidkidsink. I tore the old sticker off because I wasn't too crazy about it anyway...and had it signed by James Rolfe - the Angry Video Game Nerd himself! He's the reason I got into collecting, so it was a big deal for me to meet the man behind the videos!



Some of the cosplayers. Stole this photo from Syracuse.com - the ghostbuster in the back was fucking amazing. He had a lit up and what looked like a fully functional proton pack.

I have a few more pics on instagram I didn't bother transferring here, as well as a video of some Vectrex gameplay...that thing was so tight! Thanks for reading...I'll probably be checking back in after black Friday...hopefully with some awesome grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment