Sunday, October 19, 2014

Yup, garage sales are done.

Lame. Aside from random thrift luck and odd findings, I'm not going to have much to add for the winter season :/ I've actually written up a few things on toys I've learned about, maybe stuff you'll be interested in. I'll be doing my long play video uploads as well...but updates are gonna be slow for the next 6 months.

I did buy myself a case of the Kidrobot 2014 annual set - "Art of War". I got all but two I wanted, so that was cool. They had a killer sale.


A-10 Tank Destroyer by DrilOne. I got the olive variant, which is 1:20. This was one of my favorites, but I really liked the whole set. There was also a silver and red variant (much less common) that I didn't really want, since it's essentially the same figure.


My favorite of the set, BARBAROSSA (КРАСНАЯ БОРОДА) by Sergio Mancini, a 1:60 figure. This was the chase I was hoping to find in my case.


Geek Force by Igor Ventura. 2:20. I do still have another one of these, I'm asking $3 plus shipping.


Untitled Dunny by Sam Fout. I like this one a lot too. His guns are cooler than this picture gives them credit for. 2:20 - I gave my extra to my cousin for his birthday though.


Genghis Khano by Kano. Another solid figure. I have a double, $3 + ship. 2:20.


Stop the Tanks! by Luihz Unreal. 1:20. I like how that picture came out :P


Sun Tzu by my homie John Paul Kaiser (JPK). I always love his style, but I don't really like the "realistic" human faces...then again, I like the sculpt on his "ears", so whatever. Not my favorite, but if it had to be a human-esque face JPK did a nice job with it.


Untitled by Patricio Oliver (PO!). Yellow 1:20, Blue, 3:40 (have an extra, $3 + ship) and red 2:20 (gave the extra to my cousin).


Napoleon by Kozik. 3:40. Glad I only got one.


Tick Tock by Shok1. ?:?? - I thought it was 1:20, but some people had cases without any, some people had 2 in a case. So who knows. I think the ratios got messed up in the factory.


Untitled by Huck Gee. 1:20. Everyone is burnt out on Huck and rips on him for reusing his designs, but this is one of my first and only Huck pieces so I like it. I feel like if I got his hyper series' I'd probably be annoyed too.


And finally The Harvester by Colus. 3:40. I had an extra but I really like this one so I think I'll keep it.


I also bought this because I heard it was "like Persona", and it was $16 used at Gamestop. Not sure what I think of it. Definitely bizarre, and actually makes me feel kinda creepy for playing it...but it's what you expect from Japan. Not bad, not great. Hopefully I'll beat the story at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment