Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mid Week Genesis Find!

So I woke up Tuesday with a raw, sore throat. I went to work, but yesterday I woke up at 1 AM and there was no sleep to be had. Only coughing, sniffling, fever, and a need to die immediately. I went to the doctor (which is a huge deal for me)...woke up today feeling slightly better, and decided to browse for garage sales tomorrow. I figure if I wake up feeling this much better each day, I'll be 100% by Sunday.

I saw an ad in the paper for a garage sale that started yesterday. Ugh. Wednesday? And wouldn't you know it, it specifically mentioned VIDEO GAMES. Oh piss! So, despite being fairly sick and broke (thanks grandpa for the cash advance...) and the sale starting the day before, I took a shot and drove there.

I actually went to this same sale last year and grabbed one of the Digimon PS1 games for only $1 so I was pretty stoked...browsed their stuff, they had nearly 100 games I'd bet. Everything I wasn't into...sports, racing, kids movie games, etc...I spotted this on the floor behind me. I had borrowed *just* enough to pay for this, so I was super stoked. A lot of stuff I didn't have, as well as a few doubles. Check it out -




So yeah, nice score! After taking into account that I don't do boxes or instructions, here is what I have for sale after this -

Madden '94 - CART AND BOX
Krusty's Fun House - CART AND BOX
Sonic NFR - CART AND BOX
Sonic "Classic" - CART, MANUAL, BOX
Lion King - CART, MANUAL, BOX (somewhat rough label and manual)
Home Alone 2 - CART, BOX (somewhat rough label)
Bubsy - BOX, MANUAL (some writing inside box, tape, Bubsy sticker on spine)
Bart's Nightmare - BOX (nice condition)
Ren And Stimpy Stimpys Invention - BOX
Sonic and Knuckles - CART (missing top hinge thing)
Taz Mania - CART (rough label)
Sonic 2 NFR - CART, MANUAL
Genesis model 2 - ALL HOOKUPS, ONE CONTROLLER. WORKS NICE.

I'll take offers on my facebook page (facebook.com/315retro) or in my inbox 315retro@gmail.com  ...shipping break on multiple items, price break if you want the lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment