Friday, January 10, 2014

Jan 10th Stuff!

So I got my next round of stuff in...and probably nothing next week. I'm doing my best to save some money for the Futurama Series 2 from Kidrobot...it seems to be the consensus that its coming soon.





(forgot to include one thing in this pic)

Got B:TS, Puppeteer and Pokemon Y on a "buy 2 get 1" deal at Gamestop...I've been holding the coupon for a while. I really wanted X but they only had Y used...it seems like everyone got X so eh, I'll have something a little different I guess. Puppeteer has been recommended to me by about a million people, and its a known sleeper hit...heres to hoping I enjoy it.





The Beyond Two Souls I bought was too much money. I'm an idiot...but I saw the shiny steelbook and had to have it. I'm planning on doing a review for all 3 of these since I've been slacking on that lately.



I bought some stickers from a member on the KR forums, he sent me this freebie from my wanted list. Super rad of him...and the sticker book in the picture is AWESOME. Can't stress enough how cool it is. There are a number of other books from the same company, I'm definitely going to get a few of them. I'll post a better overview of it when I finish sticking them on my shelving :]



Disco Stu (not in the group shot) I got in a trade for my extra owl from the 2013 sideshow set.



Finally, I picked up my first ever Funko Pop! figure...Silent Bob. I was a little tipsy on Saturday with an ebay bucks certificate to spend...I ended up getting him for like $4 shipped. I hear a lot of people complaining about the paint job on these...I thought everyone was just being a picky nerd until I saw it. I'm not sure how the picture shows it, but he has a really shitty paint job near his eyes. I was fairly disappointed. I'll display this in its box, which hides it a little...but I don't know if I'll be buying many of these.



Keep an eye out for my review - updates HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment