Sunday, July 21, 2013

Week of July 14th Additions

This weekend, I hit a jackpot. I got 32 Saturn games, plus the system, plus some PS1 stuff for $40. I ended up flipping and selling the Saturn games (I don't collect them - I figure I'll let someone else enjoy the games rather than just sitting on my shelf) and I paid off a lot of my PS4 with the profit...its such a sigh of relief for me...I wasn't sure how I was going to pay that off. It is easily the best find I have ever come across. Anyone in the hobby has that mega-awesome find that they dream about...well, this was a dream come true. I'm not including a photo in this list because it isn't really an addition to my collection, but if you click THIS TEXT HERE, you'll get to see a photo of the excellent find. It is already sold before I get any emails with offers :P

The PS1 stuff pictured was from the Saturn pickup, the rest of the stuff is some odds and ends I grabbed. Note the Monster Kingdom game - I got it at gamestop for 1/10th of the ebay price, so that was excellent as well. Onto the pictures of this weeks additions...









Additions -

PS1 - 007 Tomorrow Never Dies
PS1 - Army Men Air Attack
PS1 - Army Men World War
PS1 - DOOM
PS1 - Siphon Filter 3
PS1 - Wheel of Fortune

PS2 - Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto 3
PS2 - Katamari Damacy
PS2 - PaRappa the Rapper 2
PS2 - Super Bust-a-Move
PS2 - Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

PSP - Ape Escape on the Loose
PSP - The Con
PSP - Locoroco 2
PSP - Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner

PSV - Resistance Burning Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment