Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week of July 21st Additions

A light week this week. A weak week this week? Haha. I'm going on vacation relatively soon so I've been saving up for that and not buying many games. Of course I still got SOMETHING though ;) I really liked Croc as a kid, so that was topping my list for things to get for a while. I got PaRappa and was pumped to see the poster inside. I've never really seen it before. I assume it was in place of a regular manual because it has the how to play stuff inside.

I'm not really a fan of Disgea games (mainly because I don't do tactical RPGs) but the Prinny games have always been something I've had my eye on. I found this limited edition for half the price it usually is so I jumped on it. My OCD is gonna kill me though, because the second game doesn't have a limited release like this.

A light update next week too unfortunately (unless something incredible happens) but hopefully the quality purchase will overshadow the size.







Additions:

PS1 -

Croc Legend of the Gobbos
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
PaRappa the Rapper

PSP -

Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero? Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment