Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week of July 7th Additions

There were a ton of sales, but I unfortunately didn't get to check out many of them...I had a lot to do on Friday. I stopped at a few more yesterday but didn't find too much. Suikoden is a pretty dope addition to my collection though - I'm stoked to have that! Finally got a back insert for Spyro 2 (even if it doesn't match, I'm not THAT picky). Picked up a Game Gear too! All included in the picture for $25. The Killzone collectors edition was on sale on Amazon fairly cheap...I had to get it. I'm about 90% sure I have Missile Command already, so I won't be listing that. Getting to it -








Additions:

PS3 - Killzone 3 Helghast Edition

PS1 - Spyro 2 Riptos Rage
PS1 - Suikoden

Atari 2600 - Donkey Kong

Game Gear - System
Game Gear - Rechargable battery
Game Gear - Car Adapter
Game Gear - Carrying case and paperwork

Game Gear - Aladdin
Game Gear - Lion King
Game Gear - Mortal Kombat 2
Game Gear - Mrs Pacman
Game Gear - Shinobi
Game Gear - Sonic 2
Game Gear - Super Collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment