Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blog overhaul! Small additions! Business cards! New shelf!

I decided to have some business cards printed up with the blog address on it, as well as my email address and phone number (blacked out for online purposes). I got 250 of these for $10 from Vista Print. Despite their shoddy online reputation, I'd say I'm very satisfied. I got these to hand out to people to keep me in mind when selling or trading their video games. For $10, I think it will pay off handsomely.

I'm making a trip out to "Retro Game Con" with a buddy of mine next Saturday. I'm sure I'll find some new things for my collection and will have some photos to share. I'll have some people to give my business card to :] They came in just in time.

Because of this I decided to do a complete overhaul of the blogs design. I'm not a graphic designer, and I only have paint at my disposal, so its a little underwhelming but I think it looks a lot nicer. Feel free to send me any feedback you may have!

Last but not least, I have 2 small additions to the collection. I found Luigis Mansion for $1 (my favorite gamecube game!!) and a silver PS2 slim box only (still using my fatty). I've been planning some photos of the Playstation family when the PS4 releases, so I had to grab a PS2 box to complete them. I also got this new shelf for my Sony collection. The collectors edition games remain in my glass case, but this will work nicely for the bulk of my stuff.

"A Love Letter to PS1" coming later this week!







Additions:

Gamecube - Luigis Mansion


No comments:

Post a Comment